Type Here to Get Search Results !

GSWS Transfers 2023 Doubts and Clarifications FAQs

GSWS Transfers 2023 Doubts and Clarifications FAQs. The Transfers Schedule for GSWS Secretaries has been released. Accordingly all the GSWS Secretaries who wish to apply for GSWS Transfers 2023 are applying Online. GSWS Department has released the FAQs Frequently Asked Questions on GSWS Transfers 2023 and clarified the Doubts. Here are the 14 Point FAQs

GSWS Transfers 2023 Doubts and Clarifications FAQs 

Transfers of GSWS Functionaries recruited in 2019 & 2020 FAQ's & Guidelines
S. No Question Response
1 Is any GSWS Functionary recruited under 2019 and 2020 Notifications, who completed two years of service and not completed probation (Probation Declaration Order Not received) as on the 25-05-2023 are eligible to apply. No Only Prabation Declared Functioneries may eligible and These orders are not applicable to Energy Assistants. For Transfers as cited in the G.O.Ms.No. 5, GSWS Department, Dated: 25-05-2023.
2nd phase empyloyees also eligible for Transfers whose probation declaration is completed and orders are issued by 25-05-2023.
2 What is the mode of Transfer Application for GSWS employees (Online/Offline)? All the transfers applications shall be entertained on request basis & submitted through only ONLINE with self- attested details by the functionaries on the Portal cited in the G.O.Ms.No. 5, GSWS Department, Dated: 25-05-2023.
3 What is the unit for transfer - Newly formed Districts or Erstwhile Districts? The unit for transfer is the unit of the appointment i.e., erstwhile Districts.
4 Whether the functionary will be provided an option to declare their choice Mandals / ULBs? Yes, the applicant functionary will be provided an option to declare their choice of 5 Mandals / ULBs.
5 Can an employee apply transfer request for their native Gram Panchayat / Ward? No, request transfer will be considered for the employees to any Village/Ward Secretariat in their native Gram Panchayat / Ward.
6 Whether the functionary having any disciplinary charges are eligible for transfer request? Request of employee having any disciplinary charges / ACB/Vigilance cases pending against him/her shall not be considered.
7 No Dues Certificate issued by which authority ? Employees shall produce ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner which is mandatary for any GSWS employee to apply for transfers along with their request application.
8 Is there any extention in time line for transfers? Once the application timeline is closed, Verification of applications through online will be taken up. Provisional seniority list in each category based on merit rank is displayed in the Portal.
9 Where to file a functionaries objections & Who are re-addressing those requests. Employees can file Grievances, if any before the District Collectors
10 How many types of transfer requests are there Applicants are arranged into the following two (2) Categories –
•11CATEGORY A–Within the District Transfers
  1. Single Women/Widow
  2. Medical Grounds
  3. Spouse cases
  4. Mutual transfer
•11CATEGORY B – Inter District Transfers
    1. Spouse Grounds
    2. Mutual Requests
11 Are transfer requests allowed on any Grounds other Spouse &
Mutual for Category B - Inter District Transfers?
Requests for transfer on any other grounds shall not entertained.
12 Which transfer requests are processed in priority basis? Applications for transfers within the and inter District are processed simultaneously. The employees who get Inter District transfer shall take the last rank among the Employees of the opted erstwhile District of the same designation irrespective of the year of recruitment.
13 What are the Certificates / Proof of documents required for certain types of transfers? As per GO MS No 05, GSWS Department, Dated: 25.05.2023
  1. No Dues Certificate from MPDO/MC concerned- All GSWS Employees
  2. Widows - Husband Death Certificate
  3. Spouse Grounds - Spouse Employee Authorization Letter along with Employee ID whose spouse working in the State Government including Public Sector Undertaking/State Universities/Municipalities/Cooperative Institutions/Aided Institution etc/ Central Government / Central Government Institutions/ Central Universities etc shall be considered.
  4. Medical Grounds - Certificate from State/ District Medical Ground for dependents suffering from Cancer, Heart Disease, Neuro – Surgery, Kidney transplantation, Bone TB
14 Mutual transfer Provision for only one option of Village/Ward Secretariat is provided in the Portal. CFMS ID of the Mutual Functionary has to be entered in the Portal

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.