Type Here to Get Search Results !

AP Employees New DA 38.776% GO 99 - DA Calculator Table for New DA from 1.7.2019

AP New DA@38.776 w.e.f. July 2019 AP Latest Dearness Allowance Table. Andhra Pradesh Government has released New DA @38.776% w.e.f. July 2019. This DA is implemented from Jan 2022. The Present DA 33.536 is enhanced to 38.776 with a raise of 5.24%.. AP Employees including AP Teachers, AP GSWS Employees will be benefitted from this hike in Dearness Allowance. The Latest DA Table @38.776 from July 2019 (Payable from January 2022) is given below. Govt of AP has released GO No 99  Dated 20.12.2021  enhancing the DA to the employees due from July 2019.  AP DA Reckoner Table @38.776% Latest Dearness Allowance Download

AP New DA 38.776 w.e.f. July 2019 AP Latest Dearness Allowance 38.776% DA Table DA Reckoner Table

AP New DA@38.776 w.e.f. July 2019 AP Latest Dearness Allowance Table. Andhra Pradesh Government has released New DA @38.776% w.e.f. July 2019. This DA is implemented from Jan 2022. The Present DA 33.536 is enhanced to 38.776 with a raise of 5.24%.. AP Employees including AP Teachers, AP GSWS Employees will be benefitted from this hike in Dearness Allowance. The Latest DA Table @38.776 from July 2019 (Payable from January 2022) is given below. Govt of AP has released GO No 99  Dated 20.12.2021  enhancing the DA to the employees due from July 2019
Dearness Allowance - Dearness Allowance@5.24% to State Government Employees from 1st July, 2019 - Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.

Key Points of the Latest DA 38.776% GO:
  • Latest/ NewDA Rate: 38.776%
  • Old Existing DA Rate: 33.536%
  • DA Difference: 5.24%
  • Paid to PF (ZPPF): from July 2019 to December 2021 (30 Months) in 3 Installments
  • Paid to Cash for CPS Employees from Jul 2019 to Dec 2021 in Three Insatallments
  • Enhanced DA Paid in Salary from Jan 2022
Government hereby order the revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders in the reference 13th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 33.536% of the basic pay to 38.776% of basic pay w.e.f. the 1st of July, 2019.

The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with salary of January, 2022 onwards. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July, 2019 to 31st December, 2021 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in three equal instalments from January, 2022 Salaries onwards.

The employees who are retired/ due to retire from service between 01.07.2019 & 30.06.2022 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due for retirement on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.

In respect of employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), the arrears of Dearness Allowance payable for the period from 1st July, 2019 to 31st December, 2021 shall be paid in cash in three equal instalments from January, 2022 salaries onwards. 10% of the arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with Government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen. I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% shall be credited to the employees' salary Accounts.

All Drawing Officers are requested to ensure that the bills as per the above orders are drawn and the amounts credited to General Provident Fund Account in three equal instalments in the months of January, February, and March, 2022
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

For Latest News Join Our Social Media Groups